Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wed Feb 17


Joan said...
I don't quite understand blogs, and somehow I wrote this entry as a comment to Karen's first post. I really meant for it to stand on its one, so I attempted to delete from her's (don't think I succeeded) and insert it as a new entry

I was so excited to look at the blog and see that some Kiwanians have actually made comments! Mike, you deserve a free lunch. I am sure your name is in that box somewhere.Six of us read at Head Start yesterday. It was the first time for me--usually the spots are all filled up before I get a chance to volunteer. We read "Don't Eat the Babysitter." Kids' books are funnier than they were many (many, many) years ago when I was a pre-schooler.KAH board met today. Everyone is so energized because of all the packing events scheduled and because we are receiving donations. I saw an email today from Renee that one local church collected $2069.52 for Kids Against Hunger! My own church has scheduled a packing session for March 14. Our mission group has also collected money, but not as much as the church mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment