Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Oh my gosh! I just realized that now I have yet ANOTHER thing on the computer to keep me from getting my work done! I'm supposed to be knee deep in setting the company agenda for attacking Lead Based Paint right now and here I am blogging away! Thanks a LOT Joan and Dave!!"
I just posted this in response to Dave's comments about being a Cyberspace geek and thought I should share with anyone who might not scroll back that far to pick up the blogs. ACTUALLY, blogging is quite fun once you get on to it. You can post longer messages and it feels more instantaneous than Face Booking. I haven't tried those other sins like "Twitter" yet. Lord knows I am too tempted to get nothing done with just these two vices!
Seriously though, once you explore around to see how it works - this is great fun! Hope to see more and more participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment